Re: NextAlarm and Amcest

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:02:43 -0400, "Armond Perretta"
<newsgroupreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I and a confirmed do-it-yourselfer with an annual monitoring contract with
>NextAlarm which seemed to be working pretty well.  This morning I received
>mail indicating my contract had been transferred to Amcest.  As far as I
>know things are still working well, but my curiosity has been aroused.  Both
>Amcest and I are in New Jersey, and this may be a factor in the change.
>
>I wonder if anyone here can shed some light on this kind of thing or discuss
>their own experience along these lines.  Please hold the flames re cheap
>monitoring, etc., a long-dead horse. Thanks.

Well if you don't want flames, how about posting a new message with
your question and refrain from asking a NEW QUESTION in Non-Related
post?

You are the type of person who causes my blood pressure to rise beyond
200. Read, read, read before posting.

Julian