Mag Locks

I looking for the smallest header-mounted lock available. It's to specify
for a residential perimeter locking system. I'm not entirely opposed to a
bolt lock but would like to avoid the mechanical nature and the noise.

Securitron has a cool feature, Senstat, that could be used to monitor lock
status but they don't appear to have one small enough for a wood frame door
header.

I'll control and monitor them (about 15) with an HAI control.

Any product ideas?