Re: DSC PC1000 - works, Questions about DSL filters and This alarm

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:42:08 -0700, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Alarmed & Dangerous wrote:
>>    Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>
>>  This DSC PC1000 works fine, (surprise)  but it is sharing a DSL
>> active phone line for monitoring.  I would like to install the DSL
>> filter into the phone line for the alarm, but it uses the 8 wire RJ-45
>> jack and is not compatable with the smaller 4 wire standard telephone
>> jack as the filter comes with. I can by pass the connector and connect
>> the filter hard wired into the phone jack connectors
>

>snip
>
>Don't do that. Here's what you need:
>http://www.excelsus-tech.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.Category&id=6
>
>The plug-in model.
>
>Designed especially for the purpose, about $20.
>js

    * * * * * *  THANK YOU  * * * * * *

    Thanks to everyone that Replied, but specificly to alarman, as his
Link to the DSL Filter was most Helpful !!

    * * * * * THANK YOU  AGAIN   : ) * * * * * * *