Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

> And..you AINT gonna get me up in an
> attic in August to service any freekin
> kind of detector! :-)

I hear that.  I didn't allow my techs to go into attics in New England
during summer afternoons.  I can't even imagine how miserable they would be
in Phoenix.

> How was Brazil?

Fabulous!  We spent a lot of time in Pelourinho (the old city) in Salvador
taking pictures, eating wonderful Brazilian cuisine, listening to various
live bands and dancing for hours on end.  Considering I'm a terrible dancer
the people of Brazil are much to be commended for their tolerance.  :^)

My wife celebrated a birthday while we were there -- the first in many years
when her sister who also lives in the US would not be able to attend.
Birthdays are really big deals in Brazil so this was kind of sad for her.
As a surprise, I bought tickets for my sister-in-law to show up at the
party.  It was a great surprise and she was just delighted.  The party was a
catered affair that lasted well into the night with a live band, half a
dozen waiters, beautifully decorated tables of all kinds of food and
pastries and everything else.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass