Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

Thanks for the reply Crash,
Yes the 6160 is set to address 16 and the 6150RF is set to 17.
I did enable the use of the 6150RF at address *190 and entered in 10.
So im still stuck with this Check 100 RF Receiver error, and im considering
doing a factory reset but hate to go through the hair pulling iw ent through
to get this thing programmed from scratch.