Re: Dialer w/Cell Fone

Don't take it personal dood.

Comment 1 - We can adjust to that situation as well. If a client is =
having problems with lets say a motion detector...I'm put that =
particular zone on 'no action" unless it comes in with any other alarm =
signal...for any period of time...and I can also specify exactly what I =
want done...log it, create a service ticket, call the client first, etc.

It takes a Thief is silly I can't watch it anymore - they're not pros =
IMO.