Re: ATTN KEVIN

On 15-Apr-2005, "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning gentlemen,

> > "Carmen" <carmensrt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> Oh dear.  Kevin has pretended to plonk me.  What *shall* I do?  I
> >> guess you really don't have a choice.  The whole record's in
> >> Google
> >> and though it may have taken a day or so it would have all ended
> >> up
> >> back in the light of day.  Your lies would all have just
> >> shriveled up
> >> under scrutiny.  Condone assassination?  Ha!  *You're* the one
> >> who has
> >> advocated murder, more than once, not me.  Google doesn't lie.
> >>
> >> It's rather funny to see someone who is well on his way to
> >> becoming
> >> the "Crazy Cat Guy" on his block attempting to paint someone else
> >> as
> >> mentally ill.  You *do* realize it isn't normal for people to
> >> have ~10
> >> cats in their house unless they're a breeder, right?  It also
> >> isn't
> >> normal to dress them up.  Seriously.  It's not.  The cats are
> >> beautiful, and your house looks clean but that is *not* normal.
> >> For the lurkers, the cats really are nice:
> >> http://photobucket.com/albums/v711/kschorz/
> >

> > Someone has a serious problem when they do this to a cat
> >
> > http://photobucket.com/albums/v711/kschorz/?action=view&current=542c8efe.jpg
>
> Strange...  But the cat don't seem to mind.
>
> :-))

Squeeky seems to have quite a wardrobe.  Maybe he's the only one
that'll sit still for it.
I've seen a couple of other people dress their pets up, but they've
almost always been older spinsters with no children, and the pets have
been small dogs that ended up subbing for kids.  This one...?

Hope the weather's good on your end gentlemen,
Carmen
--
Please note change in Reply To address carmensrt <at> gmail <dot> com
Hotmail isn't working and is being abandoned