Re: ATTN KEVIN

Okay, it's been 3 months.  Remember all this?
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/browse_frm/thread/4c7695dd84651d04/e9fde85c674939ae?q=kevin+schorzman+low-carb+carmen&rnum=1#e9fde85c674939ae>
**OR**
http://tinyurl.com/6dl3k

No buff Secret Service men (I ended up moving that furniture
*myself*!), no military investigation, no BellSouth investigation (and
no backpay for my alleged employee status), no *nothing*.

How come nobody listened to anything you had to say?  Why do you think
that is?

Do have a nice day.

Your best pal, but not in this plane of reality,
Carmen