Re: ATTN KEVIN

"Carmen" <carmensrt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:b%i7e.48211$UW6.6029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Dear pitiful Kevin,
> Ah, I see you still haven't figured out that:
> (1)  I bought a house and don't live at that address any more.  Duh.

Sure you did..(wink, wink, wink...)

> (2)  That address was an apartment complex with a butt load of
> buildings and no names on doors or in the mail building.  Duh.

You and all of those voices in your pointy little head.

> (3)  BellSouth did squat to me.  Neither did anyone else.  There was
> no reason to.  Again, duh.  They all probably just tacked your emails
> up on their breakroom bulletin boards under "Looney of the Month".

So says you. But then again, every schizophrenic says the same thing

> (4)  You have an illness.  The pattern is always the same.  Get help

So tell me Dr. Freud, is there a cure for the disease that ails you?

> While we're posting pics, let's make sure everyone gets a good look at
> your mug boy:
> http://www.wiehes.com/album01.html
> For all those playing the home game, it's the picture at the bottom of
> the page, on the left side.  Kevin Schorzman is the one wearing the
> pink shirt on the far left.

Oh My God!!  You were able to scour the Internet and find widely available
public information about me?

What a mental giant you are!

> According to his Fitday journal, he's dieted his way down to 290
> pounds now, so apparently he was a bit slimmer back then.

Let's see, I am overweight, wow!

You on the other hand are also FAT, ignorant, U-G-L-Y (and I have the pics
to prove it), mean-spirited, a racist bigot, psychology imbalanced and,
I_Can_Always_Lose_Weight.

> http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=kschorz&Year=2005&Month=3&Day=13
> He hangs out on Low Carb Friends as Kschorz, and if you'd like to see
> his polite side that's a good place to see it.

Holy shi`ite! You caught me posting on a PUBLIC message board!

Wow! Mental giant AND super sleuth hound detective! Maybe you can earn some
money from your imaginary mental prowess instead of trying to pimp your
daughter on Usenet.

> As some of you may have guessed, John Smythe, Mr Happy2k and Catman2k
> are all various faces of Kevin Schorzman.  He's been around for years.
> Usually it's pretty easy to spot him once he starts to go off the
> rails.  There are a standard set of insults that he mixes and matches,
> and he reaches a crescendo point that involves some form of warning
> people about their "last chance" and then he disappears for a while.

Well there you have it! A psycho handing out "Shake your fists at the sky"
rants as to how to life REALLY ought to be!

And now, my life is over!

> Have a sparklelicious day Kevin,
> Carmen
> PS  For you to have noticed my absence from ASDLC you'd have had to be
> checking deary.  Who is taking up space in whose head?

Actually it consisted of a three second search on Google to get a full
account of your posting habits.

Get it?

So keep on keeping on little girl, your rants do nothing more that showcase
the twisted mentality of you sKerry voters.

Hey I have an idea; post some of your rants condoning the assassination of
President Bush in this forum. I am sure the regulars here will enjoy them as
much as I did over at ASDLC.

I stopped posting there (as far as you know anyway) because I don't feed
trolls. It has to do with an adult maturity level that obviously escapes
you.

One more thing little child:  Plonk!