Re: newbie needs advice

And you are a typical crackpot Paul ! You've been filling this newsgroup
with your rubbish for almost as long as I've been here (8 years) and you
still haven't contributed a damn thing. RLB has it right; you're a troll,
nothing more. And if you aren't a troll, then you are one sick puppy !!!

No one that is new here should listen to a thing you have to say. Anyone who
has been here more than five minutes has you figured out anyway. So go
away...wherever it is people like you go...

RHC