Re: Mace DVR web service

If you're running XP, make sure you have the personal firewall off. It
sounds like you are missing the java script plug in, or there are other Java
requirements your machine is missing. Also I'm curious as to why the .js
plug in is unsigned? That's something you'd have to ask the manufacturer
about.