Re: ATTN KEVIN

Hello,
On 15-Apr-2005, G. Morgan <alarmprosnail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why are idiots conducting your flame war in ASA?  Go back to another
> cesspool, we have our own share of kooks.

This guy *is* your kook.  Remember "Mr_Happy2K"?  The one who used to
call you gRam?  Same guy.
I'd gotten familiar with the group's existence originally when Kevin
went postal in ASDLC earlier this year and I Googled him.
Happened on him in his Catman2k guise by accident.  As I mentioned, DH
and I bought a house late last year.
I came in here to lurk for a while and see what professionals had to
say about alarm systems from an installer's POV.
Goodness knows we'd gotten all sorts of noise from the companies
trying to sell us packages.  <eyeroll>  That's
when the name Catman2k caught my eye.  Over the years I've gotten
fairly good at ferreting out trolls.  Humans are creatures of habit,
even the quasi-human ones.  A header check showed that it was Kevin
again.  He'd made all sorts of noise about who he'd emailed about me
back in January - Secret Service, Social Services, BellSouth, Comcast,
some alleged "spook friend" of his and probably some others I've
forgotten.  He also posted an address and phone number (thankfully a
pretty useless one because we'd moved) with a sexual invitation
involving myself and my underage teen daughter on a newsgroup.
Someone who would try and sic child molesters on someone's kid don't
exactly deserve a lot of breaks.  They certainly won't get them from
*me*.  Just so you know where I'm coming from.
Now you gentlemen know who he really is he's had his teeth pulled in
here as well.

Take care,
Carmen

--
Please note change in Reply To address carmensrt <at> gmail <dot> com
Hotmail isn't working and is being abandoned