Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3_r3e.14938$95.13434@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote something stupid in
>> message news:kn83e.13086$0u3.9205@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> Tsk...  Notice how all the domain searches you do on *other people's* web
>> sites all return information that's not "munged" or hidden behind an
>> anonymous registrar??  You have yet to prove that you *own* anything...
>

> Bass proved that you worked at a counter.

Really??   Where??  Whose counter??

>You always talk about Bass's burgers. SO I DID PROVE.........that you work
>HERE http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

Really??  Posting a link to some guy's site that's decided to make fun of
the mentally challenged is just your speed, Mike...  Along with the munged
pictures of Robert's wife and kids...  Yeah...  that's "proof" all right...

> PS: being you go by so many different last names, and don't know who your
> real father was/is you will have no way to interrogate,mutilate,
> investigate, where you work.
> -Moderator

"So many different last names"...  Uh-huh...  I have two.  And they're both
perfectly legal.  You, on the other hand have so many different "personas"
you hide behind I'm thinkin' you have a hard time figuring out whose face
your shaving in the morning...