Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ypo3e.873660$8l.280964@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote something stupid in
> message news:kn83e.13086$0u3.9205@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Tsk...  Notice how all the domain searches you do on *other people's* web
> sites all return information that's not "munged" or hidden behind an
> anonymous registrar??  You have yet to prove that you *own* anything...

I proved that you don't own Burger King. Bass proved that you worked at a
counter. You always talk about Bass's burgers. SO I DID PROVE.........that
you work HERE http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

PS: being you go by so many different last names, and don't know who your
real father was/is you will have no way to interrogate,mutilate,
investigate, where you work.
-Moderator