Re: Motion Detectors

Here's my guess ...

the motion isn't chirping.
when you open the door, the keypad chirps.
it's called watch mode.
lets you know when a perimerter point is being triped while the system
is
disarmed.
different panels engage or disengage it differently.

I guess if your home alone on one side of the house, you'd like to know
when
someone, say opens a door or a window.