Re: ****Warning**** About SkyRoute

"George D. Siegle" <gsiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0Tv6e.25439$jR3.3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Both test signals the one from the Skyroute and the DSC pannel are in SIA.
> The stations can not tell if the panel or the Skyroute sent in the test
> signal.

SkyRoute signals are all sent from Ontario (at least in on Canadian panels).
Any station with receivers that are able to use "call display" will be able
to tell which signals are generated by SkyRoute and which are generated by
the on board digital communicator.

> As for open/close reports on Skyroute, I find most people do not use it on
> skyroute due to the cost.

Really??  They don't charge us anything for the extra signals...