Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

Mr. Bass wrote:

"Mugford has publicly accused me of murder, among other things.  He has
  also repeatedly attacked me without provocation in the past.

More lies Mr. Bass...just more lies.

made about me. .......Without provocation, my ass.

You admitted you were overly tired when you killed
a poor women, while driving. In my opinion Mr. Bass
if you were tired and did not pull over to get the proper
rest and were not able to drive properly, you "murdered" the
women. You took her life without provocation due to your
stupidity. The same stupidity which you continue to
demonstrate on a daily basis in this NG.

Norm Mugford