Re: Garage Door Opener keypad recommendations

The OP only posted once, troll babies.

Try to keep your ADHD to a minimum.

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Well I don't know what a "hi-low" is, but I'll assume it's some kind of jack
or
lever to get into said garage.

I think the OP is mentally masturbating out loud about his system.

A wooden 8' x 7' door can be lifted by one man without springs, about 150
lbs.
If it's a 16' x 7' one man can still *barely* do it, but it's easier with
two.

JoeRaisin <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some folks wear a belt AND suspenders...

He forgot to mention that all the bearings on all the rollers could
seize up - THEN what?  Better keep a hi-lo around just in case...