CAT5e wiring question

Hello,

I will soon be wiring a home network in my home, pulling a bunch of
cat5e cables through the walls to a patch panel in the basement.  My
question is, before I start pulling the cables, are there any rules of
thumb to be wary of?  Like don't run them next to electric wires or
coax or speaker wires, etc.  Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!
Tom