Re: Internet Microphone?

Thanks, but I think you've totally missed the point.  I don't want to know if
there's no power - I only want to know whether my generator started on
schedule to run its weekly automatic exercise.  And as I have dual-WAN
Internet connections, why would I even consider using a telephone call?

Thanks for your interest.

Tony