Re: Contact closure

There a re much more way of doing this..

on a old pc, using the Lpt1 port printer ready input could alos do th
trick..

thye same on the serial 1 port terminal ready pin could also be used..

I didnt put it on the first post cause you want to use your standart pc to
do the job...and most new pc dont have those port anymore..

"B?gus Excepti?n" <pat.trainor@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion :
db91ae77-8aae-4714-a028-79859bb00081@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx