Re: 32 Years of X-10

"greenpjs" wrote:

> Hmmm.  I remember the year as being 1976 but maybe my memory is faulty.

You were pretty close.  X10 was first released in the US in 1978.  The idea
for X10 was first formulated in 1975 (over drinks in a bar one night, as
legend has it).  The X10 project actually took place in NY -- not Scotland
where Pico was located.  Radio Shack was the first customer.  Sears followed.
In 1980 Leviton joined in.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass