Re: X10 Problems

That sounds very much like the "endless dim syndrome" I mentioned earlier.
This seems to be mostly a function of the household wiring. Some have
resolved it by changing the location of the transceiver or changing the
orientation of the antenna. Some have never found a cure.

I can induce it at will (by aligning the antenna with a live extension cord)
in any of the X-10 made transceivers. I have been unable to induce it in the
Leviton HCPRF All Housecode Transceiver.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org