Re: X10 Problems

These units hang up and will not stop transmitting until unplugged
completely. There are no cords in proximity to the vertical antennae
(save the 14/2 in the wall).

Does this sound like the same problem? Will it stop by just
reorienting the antenna or does it take powering down? I got rid of
the offending units (or was it two now?) and it hasn't done it for a
few years now.