Re: question about Elk M1 Gold alarm system

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the information. Can you tell me why
I might require two of the motion sensors? Does one
compliment the other or it is just for installing
it in a second location?

NX-480 Passive Infared Motion Detector $89.00
NX-482 Sentrol Passive Infrared Motion Sensor ~$98.

Also does the RF module easily plug into the Elk M1 system?
If I were to use a wired device like a door/window contact
what kind of wire is recommended to connect the Elk system
and the contact.

Thanks again for your time.