Re: X10 RF equipment - is there a difference between UK and US gear?

Your transceivers will only work with European transmitters.

You can modify a transceiver made for the USA to work with 230V. You can
find plans on the web.

For input to a PC, the MR26A (310MHz) and MR26E(433.92MHz) are powered from
the RS232 port so no conversion is needed.