X10 RF equipment - is there a difference between UK and US gear?

I'm in the UK and have many X10 items working succesfully.  I now want
some extra bits and bobs, specifically motion sensors and key fob
remotes.  They are a horrendous price in the UK but online in the US
and from US based ebayers, quite affordable.  My question is: will
those X10 RF transmitters for the US market work with my exisiting UK
gear?