Re: How to do fixed wiring of X10 power at 110V?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 02:26:54 GMT, "BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are hardwired modules that fit into standard switchboxes. See the
> Leviton line of Decora Home Control (X10) products at leviton.com or
> www.worthdist.com.

Thanks Bruce.  I just looked through the Decora catalogues and didn't spot
those.  The closest I saw were some non-Decora products called Fixture
Relay Modules http://www.worthdist.com/Leviton/fixturemods.htm which do
not appear to be designed for box mounting.    Is that what you had in
mind or do you have any part numbers or names I should be chasing?

Tony