How to do fixed wiring of X10 power at 110V?

In Europe we have DIN rail X10 appliance modules which allow permanent
hard wiring using neat switches enclosed in circuit breaker boxes.

http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/477 for people who are interested.

Is there anything equivalent to those for 110V?  I'd like to permanently
wire in appliances such as say a pool heater where leads terminated by
plugs seem inappropriate.  I've seen the X10 wall outlet (model PAO11)
which does look more professional, but is there anything even more
suitable available for permanent wiring?

Tony