Re: Elexol control modules

A dedicated PC per point is not economically viable for me, I need
about a dozen of these modules on an ethernet link for 1 location and a
few more for another. I intend on using a central node to do some
agregation of data and if I can afford it a touch screen display to
assist as a master control seperate from the PC, but I might just use
another PC for that part of the system.

I'll have a look at the one you suggested.

So far I have elexol and modtronics as prime contenders.

Sid