Re: Elexol control modules

"Sid" <sid.young@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am looking at using an elexol IO24 CPU module which has ethernet and
>24 I/O ports for control. Does anyone have any experience with this
>module?
>
>Does anyone know of any other ethernet based embeded modules with at
>least 4-8 digital I/O?

I guess it depends on what you want to accomplish but I think an embedded PC
with ethernet, running DOS or Linux makes much more sense that a dedicated
ethernet I/O board.

picoFlash has 16 I/O pins and there's an add-on board for 32 digital inputs,
20 digital outputs, and 11 channels of 12 bit analog inputs.

     http://www.jkmicro.com/products/picoflash.html

http://davehouston.net