Re: Any Value to a Box of X-10 Stuff?

A few people have written to me asking questions so I guess there's
some value.

Here's what I have, more or less:

3 white lamp modules, not in box
3 olive lamp modules, not in box
1 white transceiver module, not in box
5 keychain remotes, some RCA HC40TX
1 eight unit plug-in controller, olive, not in box
5 socket rockets LM15AC
3 two unit slimfire remote KR19A
2 flat four unit remotes, not boxed, KR22A
1 olive heavy duty appliance module 250 volt, not boxed
1 olive transceiver module, not boxed
3 style switches 3 + dim SS13A-C
4 palmpad remotes HR12A-C
1 mini transceiver TM751-C
3 three-way wall switch WS4777-C
4 lamp modules LM465-C
1 appliance module AM466 not boxed
1 hawkeye motion detector MS13A
3 RCA brand lamp modules HC10LM
2 RCA appliance modules HC20AM
olive appliance module not boxed AM486
RCA white lamp module not boxed HC20AM
2 220/240 volt, 20 amp appliance module HD245
mini controller MC260
four piece firecracker kit CK18A-C
video sender kit VK30A-C
wireless mouse remote MK19A
six-in-one universal remote, not boxed, UR47A
receptacle module SR277
RC5000 security system (just 1 lamp module and 1 palmpad-like remote)