Any Value to a Box of X-10 Stuff?

I have a lot of X-10 stuff, never used.  Lots of modules and
controllers and a few other things.  X-10 used to practically give this
stuff away when you bought anything, and my brother left me some stuff
when he moved.

Is there any value to it?  Is there a market for it?

Hey, anybody in the NY area want to buy some of it?

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne:  Clever Comedy for the Smarter Audience (sm)