Re: Any Value to a Box of X-10 Stuff?

Roughly a dozen lamp remotes, half-dozen two and three-way wall
switches, a couple of socket-rockets, a bunch of keychain remotes, some
whole-house video system, a few universal remotes that also control X10
stuff, some plug-in controllers, some palm pad remotes, a mouse remote,
some appliance modules... possibly other stuff towards the bottom of
two boxes of stuff.

Most of them are new in box, but the lamp modules and some other
modules aren't; perhaps they came that way because I can't imagine
ordering so many, taking them out of the box and not using them.

You can email me through links on my website www.BrainChampagne.com
because I don't want to post my email address on usenet.

-Shaun