Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

Thanks Brett and wkearney,

As I take it UPB is X-10 only different.  The powerline things seem
incapable of handling fan speeds.  And the luftron products seems
incapable of handling a fan at all though they can handle motors.  Can
any of this stuff control a ceiling fan?

I bought a $30 Hunter fan remote control. You put a little reciever in
the fan and wire the light and fan to it.  Both the reciever and remote
control have 4 hardware selectable frequencies.  Hence, you could (if
you don't mind taking the cover off the remote) control 4 fans and four
lights with this single remote.  What I'm looking for is something very
similar except the remote would be mounted on a wall and would control
all 7 circuits.  I relalize that this makes it necessary to have 7
different IDs and be able to tell the remote what ID is what device.
Is there something like this available?