Re: X10 vs X10 PRO

The only switch to my knowledge that actually operates like a toggle is
Smarthome Togglelinc.

http://www.smarthome.com/23890w.html

They actually move up and down like a toggle switch but not a press button
that fits the toggle style faceplate.

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html

"EdH" <ee@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> Brett -
>
> Thanks for the info.  I had been looking at the Leviton also, but assumed
> they were the same thing (just nicer looking) as X10 Pro.
> Good to know they are better product.  I may try a few out and see how it
> does in the new place.  All of them that I have seen are a 'Decro' (wide)
> style switch - do you know if there are any that look close to a regular
> switch?
>
> Thanks again!
>

> "Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > When shopping for X-10 switches, finding a switch with a neutral will
> > yield
> > greater reliability.  In general X-10 Pro are better switches.  It was
> > explained to me by the X-10 Manufacturer Sales guy in Vancouver, that
X-10