Index Home Systems

I am looking for an old Index Home Systems catalog.  I have been asked to do
a research project, and suggested I find one of their catalogs.  I know the
materials are dated 2000-2001.

If you have one you are willing to part with please let me know...

If you have one and are willing to lend it let me know...

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technology
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html