X-10 DS10A Door/Window Sensor

I bought three of these sensors to use with X-10 home automation only
to find they only work with the security system.  Has anyone modified
these to work with Homeseer or MisterHouse and the RR501 receiver?  If
not, is there some documentation on the schematic, frequency and codes
these sensors use?

I want to use these detectors to automate a garage door, If I can these
would really simplify how this is done.

Thanks for the help and reply

Clay