Re: Auto Speed Monitoring

Both hobby and informative information to back up my concerns.   Local
cops in Pennsylvania can't use radar so about all they could do is sit
in my driveway and scare a few people.

Maybe I'm just turning into a geezer with nothing better to do (48).
I remember when I was a kid the old guys were always bitching about
speeders!    Next thing you know I'll be chasing kids out of my
yard...... help!