Latest message you have seen: DCM V1.0 is available

Re: CD (or compact flash etc) booted XPLmedianet/XPLHAL

Can you even get a legitimate version of WinCE5 to install, as an end
user, rather than as an emebedded device manufacturer ordering licenses
by the thousands?

Mal

Ian Lowe wrote:

> Windows CE 5 may be a better platform for this purpose - for one
thing,
> it supports instant boot from CF, rather than "cf as a hard
drive"
> emulation. Secondly, and more importantly, it's not virii accesible
for
> the most part - there are also digital app signing mechanisms which
> allow execution to be heavily restricted.
>
> Oh, and the clincher? It runs .Net Compact framework, so minimal
> conversion is needed for existing apps.
>
> I downoaded the eval kit for CE5 on x86 hardware, but couldn't get a
> mobo description for the VIA EPIA Mobos built - that would be a major
> step forward if we could get it going.
>
> Ian.

PC
> to have general purpose use (rather than as a media streamer), that
may
> be an issue.
>
> Mal
>

> michael.furlong wrote:
>
> > Paul
> >
> > I have looked at BART PE before for building recovery/boot CDs
but not

> > for a full environment..but it looks like it would work:)
> >
> > Now to find the time to do something about it!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mick

windows system

> > you can boot from CD
> >
> > Paul

delivered
> > > solution then asking the mother/friend/client to do a DVD
restore of

> > > say a hosted image just isn't on.
> > >
> > > Therefore a bulletproof as possible solution is preferable.
> > >
> > > Mick

hardware.  If
> > > you want to be able to restore the state, the easiest thing
to do is
> > just
> > > burn an an image of the configured machines hard drive onto
DVD.

<otherlists@xxxxxxx>

CD or some
> > other
xplmedianet
> > (plus

buffalo
> > > terastation,

having a full
> > blown
> > > PC
more bulletproof.
> > > So if
you are back to
> > > the

> > of
question is

Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx

> > Protocol analyzer

zer&w2=Protocol+converter&w3=Sip+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w6
> =Protocol&c=6&s=111&.sig=QulmGKu5OpHgigyaWFXqqA>
> >       Protocol converter

yzer&w2=Protocol+converter&w3=Sip+protocol&w4=Tcp&w5=Protocol+analysis&w

Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx To