RE: Re: xPLMediaNet - MVP Boot Patch

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLMediaNet - MVP Boot Patch
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:15:15 +0100

Hi Steve,

Decided to finish work early :-)

I'm having no problems renaming the mvp in clients.xml, works fine for me.
Are you sure you'd stopped the service before editing it?

Performance wise I just set 1 mvp running and playing an album, xplmedianet
doesn't go above 2% and most of the time shows 0%

I booted another mvp while it was playing, for a split second at the
critical part of the boot it hit 50% (and it was a new client so lot's of
extra stuff to do as opposed to an already recognised client), then
immediately dropped to 0%-2% with no effect on the already playing mvp

I then set the 2nd mvp playing, and again even with both playing it barely
hit's 2% most of the time

Can't reproduce the missing coverart issue, so would be grateful for more
info please

With regards to videos/pictures I'll need those xml files to look at, and
may need to ask you for a complete zip of xplmedianet

One thing I have noticed is that the 'album details display' in jukebox
mode
seems to be broken, will issue a fix later today (along with updated
rio.dll/slimp3.dll that fix a potential problem that could prevent
xplmedianet shutting down properly)

Regards
Tony