xPLMediaNet and Slimp3

  • Subject: xPLMediaNet and Slimp3
  • From: "Dave Marley" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:14:42 +0100

Hi

I've just installed xplMediaNet and I'm trying to get it to work with my
Slimp3
player. Everything seems OK up to the point when the player says it's found
the
server. I then get a message on the display saying something along the
lines of
"Welcome to xplMediaNet. Press '+' to show menu".

The problem is that I have no + button on my remote! It's one of the Sony
universal remotes that Slim originally supplied. I've tried pressing every
button on the remote and nothing happens. After a short while the display
just
goes blank.

I've tried turning the firewall off, but it doesn't seem to make any
difference.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave