RE: Hub Discussion

  • Subject: RE: Hub Discussion
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:10:17 +0100

> If not, should we try to move toward a consensus solution?

I guess we should make a decision one way or another

Trouble is it's a tricky one

Personally I've had no problems with the way things are at the moment, but
given that other's had there is a definite need to address the issue

I have no problem with having the hub as a separate installation, but would
prefer it's not included in every xpl download as someone suggested. i.e.
make it available as an independent download, but state clearly everywhere
that you do need a hub

Regards
Tony