RE: xPL-Issue

  • Subject: RE: xPL-Issue
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:51:42 +1000

Hi Ian,

Your last comment, to me appears to be the most logical.

> I can't recall who it was that said at the time (might have been Mal)
> this was originally debated, that it would be preferable to have an
> absolutely rock solid Hub service, and just insist that it's installed
> before other services etc can be used, rather than have a variety of
> applications that might or might not become hubs.

Why continually incorporate potentially various versions of a hub into
software modules that do not require. It is almost re-invention of the
wheel
each time.
I always thought this multiple on again off again hub thingy to be a bit
strange.

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.