Re: xpl streamin SlimServer

  • Subject: Re: xpl streamin SlimServer
  • From: "wudl10" <wudl10@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:13:49 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, John Gorst <ukha@g...> wrote:
> John B wrote:
>
> >>) I want to control Slimserver via xPL. I am using my
> >>Application (built in Labview 7.1) ans SlimServer on the same
> >>Machine. I send several commands to the UDP Port 3865
> >>(localhost), but nothing happens. My commands look like this:
> >>
> >>xpl-cmnd
> >>{
> >>hop=1
> >>source=mysource
> >>target=*
> >>}
> >>audio.basic
> >>{
> >>command=stop
> >>}
> >>
> >>What is wrong. I tried alot of commands and various
combinations.
> >>Please help
> >>

> >Have you enabled xPL support within the SlimServer web interface?
> >(It used to be under Server Settings -> Advanced -> Network,
but
that
> >was in the days of SlimServer v5.1 - it may have moved since then)
> >

> It is still in the same place in 6.1
> Make sure that you have a XPL hub running as well.

Hi thanks for your replies.

But it sitll does not work. I have enabled the xpl Interface. And I
tried it also with a xpl Hub. But actually it schould work also
without hub. Because I am sending the xpl Commands direct to the udp
port of Slimserver. Maybe my commands that I send are wrong? What
can I do to find out what is wrong with my application. I already
instalelled a ethernet monitor to see if the udp telegrams go out
and they do.

Thank you for your help

wudl 10