Re: xPL4JAVA

Howdy,

> (as an aside, I might have found a wee buglet in XPE, but I'll confirm
that
> before saying for sure)

If you are using XPE V1.0, that isn't surprising at all (I was surprised
how
buggy it was when I tried to seriously augment my plugin).  The new version
should be better, but given it's reasonably young age, I'm sure there are
plenty of bugs still in it, so looking forward to any reports!

Question to XPE users:  Would it be a good idea for XPE to use the Plugin
cache directory (C:\Documents And Settings\All Users\Application
Data\xPL\Plugins on Windows) as a starting point when first opening a
plugin
file with XPE?  It would make things more convienent (for finding and
testing plugins), but I'm not 100% sure it's the "right" thing to
do.

Gerry
--
Gerry Duprey