Possible Project

Hi Guys

Have been thinking about doing a little project and would like
some feedback .....
Basically the project  will be based around my xPL-LCD but will have the
following additions....
http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page87.html

1: Onboard miniture pir sensor
2: Onboard DS18S20 Temp sensor
3: Onboard RFID reader
4: Spare Inputs for Keyrack Inputs

1: A little built in pir would be good for occupancy detection and im
currently using one of these in my loungeroom and they are quite
sensitive.... I think also might be an idea to allow the pir sensor to be
mounted external as well via a 3.5mm  stereo socket in case the location
for
the device is not suitable for pir detection...  http://www.ozitronics.com/
Kit 76

2: Temp sensing  using the ds18s20  could also be mounted on board or
external via 3.5mm socket
http://tinyurl.com/bwj8v

3: I think this might be useful for H.A. ...I have some ID-12 devices  and
it has a sensing range of 12 cm...Initially it would be reporting in ascii
format but eventually also wiegand format selectable by an onboard link....
http://tinyurl.com/68c5v

4: Have been discussing the Keyrack system with another Homevision User
My idea is to leave spare inputs and if  a keyrack was required then add
bnc sockets to the bottom of the lcd housing..The user connects a bnc dummy
(50ohm) to a keyring........the dummy connectors have provision to attach
a keyring.....

Frank

www.armaghelectrical.com.au