RE: Righty - get yer votes in!!

  • Subject: RE: Righty - get yer votes in!!
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:45:42 -0000

Hmmm.

I don't know about you guys, but I was thinking of these images as
logo/graphics for bigger usage such as banners, splash screens - that sort
of thing.

For Icons, I would much rather gather together a selection of submitted
icons (and a couple of the logos in the competition would indeed make good
icons!) and make the "icon pack" a downloadable resource for
developers.

Ian.