Re: xPLHal V1.5 released

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal V1.5 released
  • From: "alanmiddleton74" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:03:15 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "John B" <home-automation@j...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Version 1.5 of the xPLHal server is now available for download at:
> http://www.xplhal.org/downloads/xplhal.zip
>
> The most important change in this build is that there is no longer a
> built-in hub, so you must be running a stand-alone xPL hub.
>
> To upgrade, stop your xPLHal service, then copy the files xpllib.dll
and
> xplhal.exe from the downloaded ZIP file over the top of your current
> versions, then restart the xPLHal service.
>
> Regards,
>
> John

Does this mean the link to download xPLHal Controller
http://www.xplproject.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=7
needs to be updated or am I misunderstanding?

Only commenting as I spent a couple of days trying to source this file
as the xplproject links seem to be invalid (also reported).

Regards,

Alan.