Don't everyone rush me at once now... ;)

  • Subject: Don't everyone rush me at once now... ;)
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:11:28 -0000

Folks, I'll be switching the xPL Project site across to a much simpler wiki
based system in the next couple of weeks... But the amount of text editing
etc required to get all of those articles, howtos etc all copied across
into
the wiki is quite intimidating, so I'll need some volunteers.

Either reply here or contact me offlist and I'll get you set up with some
bits and bobs to get updated. If a few of us muck in, it will be a much
easier job, and as the recent posts asking about really simple stuff like
even how to download xPLHal etc show... We really need to improve the level
of help available to new users here.

Thanks!

Ian.